From: Brian Tiemann <btman@grotto11.com>
Subject: Re: Kublia
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 18:10:50 -0700
Message #: 22

<<------------<-------OPTIMAL---BROWSER---WIDTH-------->----------------------->>

On Jul 14, 2005, at 5:55 PM, Nicholas Hamilton wrote:

> I suppose my real point is thus: Humour is valuable, but only the
> right
> sort of humour, at the right time. Outside of that, it loses its
> value and
> just becomes at best irritating, at worst infuriating.
>
> -Camrath.
> The one, the only British Gothlion- and pretty damned proud of his
> country,
> city and people right now.

    Okay-- this time I *will* say that because any further responses
to this thread, now that it's reached this stage, are likely to be
inflammatory, please let's have no more on the matter. Not in this
forum, at any rate.

    I know this list isn't exactly high-traffic these days, so
there's a certain amount of Homer Simpson not knowing what to tell
the class he's teaching except for "No talking"... and I certainly
can't expect people not to have things to say and to feel about the
recent incidents. But what I don't want to see is a firestorm,
particularly not a textual reprise of WWII. :P

    So, let's drop this topic now, if we could. Thanks...

Brian

Keep this window open to display any posts you select from the other window; close this window when you're done.