From: Brian Tiemann <btman@grotto11.com>
Subject: Re: Lion King in London Cast at the BBC
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:32:11 -0700
Message #: 20

<<------------<-------OPTIMAL---BROWSER---WIDTH-------->----------------------->>

On Jul 14, 2005, at 4:17 PM, Kublia wrote:

>>     I agree. Come on, people. Some of us take this sort of thing
>> extremely seriously.
>>

> Bah, what's this on this list? Just some bitter humor and an ironic
> parallel to stupid hyenas...
>
> Welcome to reality. But as you wish, your majesty.
>
> Maybe I am just too old to be talked around by list rules dictated
> to conform with minors.

    Yes, me saying that perhaps likening a recent terrorist attack
to a cartoon movie is treading on the boundaries of taste-- that's
the height of tyranny, right there.

    It's not always because of "minors" that certain things can be
considered tasteless.

Brian

Keep this window open to display any posts you select from the other window; close this window when you're done.