Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 23:57:55 +0100
From: "Clare Padfield" <clare.padfield@lineone.net>
Subject: Re: Lion King in London Cast at the BBC
Message #: 17

<<------------<-------OPTIMAL---BROWSER---WIDTH-------->----------------------->>

> a weird thought. Mhisani is a friend of mine and I saw how depressed he

> was abut the bombing. Anyway, my brain kept working and...
>
> Has anybody ever considered that it has been *hyena* suicide bombers led
> by Scar? We all know the leonine head of the hyena bunch was a Brit.
>
> <peeks at Camrath, maybe he had even worse ideas for the whole dilemma...>

Umm... am I the only one who finds this very confusing and marginally tasteless? Camrath can't access his TLK-L account but is equally baffled.

I'm not personally offended or anything, but I do feel there's a line to
be drawn between using humour to get on with life (good thing) and mocking
a tragedy (not so good).

Just my 2p.

~ Afya

Book yourself something to look forward to in 2005.
Cheap flights - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/flights/
Bargain holidays - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/holidays/

Keep this window open to display any posts you select from the other window; close this window when you're done.