Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 23:21:33 +0200
From: Kublia <amurtigress@t-online.de>
Subject: Re: Lion King in London Cast at the BBC
Message #: 15

<<------------<-------OPTIMAL---BROWSER---WIDTH-------->----------------------->>

Hi,

a weird thought. Mhisani is a friend of mine and I saw how depressed he
was abut the bombing. Anyway, my brain kept working and...

Has anybody ever considered that it has been *hyena* suicide bombers led
by Scar? We all know the leonine head of the hyena bunch was a Brit.

<peeks at Camrath, maybe he had even worse ideas for the whole dilemma...>

<g> Sorry, couldn't resist!

--
Kublia
Mirco Zacher              Member: FCOS-Cleaner of Nala's Claws

Keep this window open to display any posts you select from the other window; close this window when you're done.